Friday, October 15, 2010

Description of the Rwanda-Drc-Burundi-Ouganda Blog

Welcome to the Rwanda-Drc-Burundi-Ouganda Blog

Well, this blog will gather, on a daily basis, all interesting news related to countries, belonging to the greatlakes region. Our attention will focus primarily on the DRC and Rwanda, two countries I believe have come a long way and still battling to take off.
As both french and english are spoken in DRC and Rwanda, I will try my best to use them equally although I describe myself as "an amateur" in both spoken and written English and French.
The first phase will be the gathering of all news wherever they come from (2 years) and hoping to proceed to the second phase, that is, the critical analysis of the news.
Your comments are welcome as long as they reflect fairness.
Notable President.

No comments:

Post a Comment